Thursday 16 May 2013

Five Question Friday - Vicky

Well hello

Friday is here.... it has been a long week, but it's nearly the weekend! And to celebrate with a bit of Five Question Friday! It's time for me to ask some questions to the lovely 
Vicky @ The Curved Opinion.



1. What is your favourite clothing shop?
My favourite clothing shop is SimplyBe. I love the wide variety of choice and styles that they have and I know that the fitting is true to size. I can always rely on them to find my next "must have" dress.

2. How would you describe your style?
My style is still evolving as I am not that far out of an all black closet. At the moment I am all about prints and you will generally find me in a dress. I am never too far away from a Mary Jane shoe.

3. What is your favourite nail polish brand and colour?
My favourite nail polishes are from Barry M and my favourite of the moment is the Red Glitter sparkly one.

4. If you had £100 to spend on any one item, what would it be?
If I had £1000 to spend I would buy a pair of Louboutins, preferably these! 

5. If you could go anywhere in the world on holiday, where would it be and 
who would it be with?
If I could go anywhere in the world on holiday it would be to Singapore with my best friend to watch the Formula One! 

Great answers from Vicky this week! If you haven't checked out her blog The Curved Opinion, I'd highly recommend it! She has some great posts about fashion and beauty, and if you are visiting here from her blog, please take a minute to check out some of my other posts :) See you next week with some more questions with another blogger!

Don't forget to check out the other ladies taking part in the #31daysofmay challenge
Toni @ The Only Way is Toni
Nikki @ Natty Nikki
Kaye @ Polished Curves

toodle pip!

Beka x

1 comment: