Saturday 4 May 2013

Jeggings - Fashion World review


Well hello

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by the lovely people at Fashion World and was offered the chance to choose an item to review. I had a good look on their website - it took me a while to decide, they have so many lovely things! - but I noticed they had some lovely styles of jeggings. Now you would have probably heard me go on about my skinny jeans I bought from New Look a while a go, and jeggings are something I have not thought about wearing before. But, they are like my skinny jeans, so I thought I’d give them a go…..
 
Now, being 6”1, I was so pleased to see that they did these jeggings in a few different sizes. They were classed as:
Petite - inside leg 25 inches
Regular - inside leg 28 inches
Tall - inside leg 32 inches
So, being the tall person I am, I opted for the ‘Tall’ 32 inch leg jeggings. And I have to say, they are brilliant! The length is great for me, as they still have a bit of extra round my ankles - I hate it when leggings/jeans stop right at my ankles, it emphasises my height! The colour is great, and I love the look of them.
I wore them on a shopping trip with my mum recently and they were so comfortable.
These are my first pair of jeggings, but I am definitely going to be getting some more. I have already been eyeing up these beauties!
 


Check out some of their lovely bits at www.fashionworld.co.uk

Have you got any jeggings?

toodle pip!

Beka x


2 comments:

  1. Love them xx I love jeggings they are so comfy and easy to wear xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh they are great :-) so comfy! And I love the polka dots x

    ReplyDelete