Monday 6 May 2013

Barry M Nail Polishes

Well hello
 
A couple of weeks ago, I popped into my local Superdrug, just for a look, but ended up buying my first Barry M Nail Polishes :) They had an offer on Barry M cosmetics 3 for 2, so I took advantage and picked out 3 shade that I loved the look of....
 
 
 
The first one (on the left) is shade 115 Red Black. It is a deep maroon colour and I really like it :) I thought it would be more of a brown colour, but I really love the red hint to it.
 
 
The next one (in the middle) is shade 306 Blueberry Ice Cream. This a gorgeous baby blue colour and is so pigmented! Even after I had put one coat on, it was soooo lovely! The second coat just made it more lovely :) This is going to be great in the spring.
 

The last one (on the right) is shade 292 Navy. This is a deep navy blue and looks beautiful. I've wanted a deep blue like this for a while, and I really like it. I have a couple of outfits that this will go with beautifully in the summer :)
 

 
This is my first time of using, let alone owning, Barry M polishes. I have seen lots of reviews of them on other blogs, and was really excited to see them on offer. The brushes are quite small, which I felt meant it took a little longer to apply, but I definitely felt I could apply it more precisely around the bottom of my nail.
I also really like the shine you get from these once they are dry, and they didn't take too long to dry either, even after two coats. I'm excited to give them a good test and see how they last on my nails.
 
Here are my swatches :)
 
 
Now I have the hard task of deciding which one I want to wear!!
 
Don't forget to check out the other lovely ladies taking part in this 31 Days of May challenge
Nikki @ Natty Nikki
Have you tried any Barry M polishes? Have you got any recommendations?
 
toodle pip!
 
Beka x
 

1 comment:

  1. I find Barry M polishes to be really good. I can get more days wear with them than some more expensive polishes that cost 3 times more. You're on to a winner!

    ReplyDelete